17 Kids & Counting
Primary: 17 Kids & Counting.pdf - 41,489 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: 17 Kids & Counting.pdf - 32,848 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: 17 Kids & Counting.pdf - 24,742 KB/Sec
- 18 Kids and Counting: Season 2
- 19 Kids And Counting Season 4
- 18 Kids & Counting Season 3
- 19 Kids and Counting - Season 11
- 16 Children and Moving In
- Tea With Michelle Duggar
- Growing Up Duggar
- The Duggars: 20 and Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families--How they Do It
- A Love That Multiplies: An Up-Close View of How They Make It Work
- Jon and Kate Plus Ei8ht: Season 3
With 10 boys and 7 girls ranging in ages from less than a year up to age 20, there's never a shortage of interesting events around this place. In fact, even the simplest things are complex when your family's this big - laundry, dinners, home schooling, any trip out in public... it all takes brilliant organization and every individual pitching in for the good of the whole.
The Bates family of Knoxville, Tennessee come to visit with their 16 children. Jim Bob said, "They're almost a carbon copy of our family!" Both families go paint balling, roller coaster riding, hit a Branson dinner show and then the oldest ones skydive. And that's not even the most exciting event of the year. Oldest son Josh is engaged! Soon this family will be planning a wedding. And who knows, maybe mom and her new daughter-in-law will share a room on the maternity ward someday.