Book Title: Math Smart, 3rd Edition: The Savvy Student's Guide to Mastering Basic Math (Smart Guides)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksNEVER GET CRUNCHED BY NUMBERS AGAIN.
Even in a world where every cell phone is also a calculator, basic math competency is a must! In this book, you'll learn how to efficiently solve common problems and effortlessly perform foundational math operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Once you've got that down, we'll go over how to handle the scary stuff—like exponents, square roots, geometry, and algebra.
Our user-friendly techniques break complicated problems down into their basic parts, so that you don't waste your time memorizing dozens of long formulas and equations.THIS THIRD EDITION INCLUDES:
· Back-to-basics reviews of numbers, fractions, ratios & proportions, exponents & roots, algebra, geometry, and probability & statistics
· Comprehensive reviews for solving problems in common math topics
· Targeted strategies to help you score higher on the quantitative sections of the SAT, ACT, GRE, and GMAT
· Access to additional challenging drill questions online
· Key math terms lists at the end of each chapter